1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Is the number of frozen embryos destroyed in IVF procedures greater or lesser than the hundreds of abortions Fatfuck himself, the most pro-life president ever, has ordered over his 60+ year active sex life?

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I was out and now I’m back in.

Driftwood likes this.
  3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

So ignoring the courts is OK now. That mean everyone else can ignore the Roe ruling? And if the IVF makes it's way to SCOTUS, what will the religious fanatics on the bench do? Looking at Amy Coathanger Barrett in particular, with her past stance on it.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Legislators on Goat Hill have been tripping over one another all week to file bills that would reverse the ruling. Left unsaid is that they’re the ones who shoved through the law creating this mess, and the state Supreme Court arguably ruled pretty much the way they had to (minus Tom Parker’s concurrence serving as an infomercial for Christian nationalism.)

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This is pretty good, and the Posobiek on Bannon's show clip needs to be pasted everywhere.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The R's are scattering like quail on this one. Trump just came out with a statement about how much he loves IVF, and candidates everywhere are rushing to figure out a way to not embrace the decision.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

There was a Trump board game. It went the way of Trump steaks.

[​IMG]

8. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

His signature is dumb.

melock, matt_garth and garrow like this.
  9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

You're free to write that interesting thing.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Nevertheless, you see the party identities changing. Or maybe you don't. I dunno. What do you think?

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Who's to say I haven't?

12. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Draft saved Draft deleted