1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Sherrod Brown is used to being surrounded by idiots shouting nonsense. He’s from Ohio.

I Should Coco and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

The question is: Can this absolutely awful person win? Because the same type won the presidency in 2016.

I’ll leave that to the folks here who know North Carolina politics. I do not.

It would awesome, however, if he’s so bad he brings out enough voters to tip a tight state to Biden. Though, NC seems better than most at ticket splitting, so doubtful.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Navy demoted Ronny Jackson after probe into White House behavior

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ckson-demotion-white-house-medical-unit-navy/

"Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician turned GOP congressman, regularly touts his military bona fides.

“As a retired U.S. Navy Rear Admiral with nearly three decades of military service I understand the commitment and sacrifices made by servicemen and servicewomen to serve our country,” the two-term Texas representative writes on his congressional website, posted to a page listing his work on veterans issues.

But Jackson is no longer a retired admiral. The Navy demoted him in July 2022 following a damaging Pentagon inspector general’s report that substantiated allegations about his inappropriate behavior as a White House physician, a previously unreported decision confirmed by a current defense official and a former U.S. official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive personnel move."

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Aside from their terrible beliefs and criminality/criminality supporting, there's this rubbish:

matt_garth likes this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

In other words, they're taking on a weighty issue.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

People like this make me lose faith in our society.

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I haven't forgotten, man.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fucking genocide. Drag his fat ass to The Hague.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Deskgrunt50

Someone who cares about this asshole should try to get him into rehab.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  12. Deskgrunt50

I’d bet folding money this person is full of shit and was always going to vote for trump.

Draft saved Draft deleted