1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I hope they bleed money.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

That commentary is over the top and judgmental, but Katie Britt opened the door to it.

3. Neutral Corner

I usually like Jo but that one started to grate fast.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

So this is all over Twitter. The Abramson story is paywalled, but I gather that Chubb insurance has a Russian branch. Dimitri Simes googles up doing deals with Jared early on. Simes has clear Kremlin connections. I'm waiting for actual reporting and so far as I see the story has not been picked up. I have no idea how valid this is. It may be bullshit or it may really be something big starting to break. I guess we wait and see.

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: Source of the Money for $91 Million Bond in Trump’s Defamation and Rape Case Appears to Have Major Kremlin Ties

Simes moderated this panel with Putin and Tucker Carlson last June.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023...n-thinker-moderated-putins-spief-panel-a81547

He's in the Mueller Report.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/29/mueller-report-jared-kushner-dmitri-simes-russia-1291392

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
  6. Neutral Corner

TowelWaver likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yet another reason why Sleepy Merrick should be gently roused from his slumber and ordered to immediately release the full unexpurgated unredacted Mueller Report.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Tough on Jiiina

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I thought that the sex trafficking story in Britt’s speech was odd, but this shows how disingenuous it really was to link to anything happening at the border.

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

It also reflects one of the fundamental troubles with the MTA since the late 1960s: it's controlled out of Albany.

Deskgrunt50 and Woody Long like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Temple is suspected of shaving points against UAB. Here’s why that’s bad news for Joe Biden.

(We’ve mentioned it on every other thread so why not?)

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted