1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think we've seen that they know their audience doesn't understand basic civics, and peddling a falsehood to muddy the waters is just another day at the office. Its amazing how many lies you can get away with when you are deemed "credible." And when your lies are exposed you can play the "The truth that the establishment is trying to silence" card.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

So Texas is for strong border security; way to cannibalize your own economy.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

They see it. They don't care.

5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

My slapping hand itches. There are at least a half-dozen people I'd like to hit with a copy of Gould's The Structure of Evolutionary Theory so hard they'd spin before they fell. Pure bonus if they needed neck braces.

Let's start with BrittBritt. You want to hep th' cheeeeelrin? See that they're well educated, you simpering waste of protein.

Those two shrieking lot lizards, you know who you are. I wish a train carrying the descendants of Fossey's gorillas derailed somewhere close to you and you were pulled apart and eaten. At least it would justify the resources you have taken up from decent members of our phylum.

Mitch, you scared old woman. I could beat your ass and send you to the kitchen to make me a sammich. Go cut me a switch.

I need to stop before I get all unladylike.

Edited to add: Did the DNC finally grow a pair?

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I've wondered what would be left of the GOP once the time of Trump has passed. Not sure there is enough infrastructure that hasn't been damaged beyond repair. There really isn't anyone left who is a part of the organization that is "clean" from Trump who you can build around. The former "establishment" types might just have to start over and found a new party. The GOP as we know it is a Superfund site from the top down.

7. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

You summed up it brilliantly in just six words.

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Just remember, the more they spend on lawyer's fees the less they spend on TV spots.

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

He touched his nose when he said Trump shot 70. The higher up the face the bigger the lie.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted