1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

If you kill your wife and your sister in Alabama, that only counts as one murder.

2. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Hey, I've been behind bars. I'd make a great teller. Plus, I'm used to exchanging stuff for bread.

garrow and Driftwood like this.
  3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Incest is best.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOLOL

I did a Trump-themed parody of Phantom here years ago!

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

LOL.

The Wolf's Lair version was better.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The Katie Britt self-own/own-goal/public immolation is one of those deals that really seems to be a requirement to survive in Trump land. You come into a situation with some credibility, respect, people like you - and you just have to make a total jackass of yourself to be "initiated" into Trump's inner circle. See Spicer's inauguration crowd size thing (he was seen as a reliable DC hand before that, Tim Scott kowtowing to Trump when his endorsement wasn't enough, and now Britt - who not only gives a horrible presentation of a speech, but centers it on a whopper of a lie that was called out within 24 hours. She knew she wasn't going to get away with it, but she needed to shred her credibility because.......? And now she's a national joke.

matt_garth likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

matt_garth likes this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Slacker likes this.
  11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

If one of the 400 million were owned by someone so inclined, it already would’ve happened.

Draft saved Draft deleted