1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Is there actually any similarity between what Navarro did and what Eric Holder did? I don’t see it.

2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

How about you explain to me how my bank, who has my money, loaning it a guy who lies about his finances helps me?

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Because it was a nothing burger. Endorsements mean absolutely zero. Even less from Pence.

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

"Hang Mike Pence." "Hang Mike Pence."

I endorse the man behind those chants/acts.

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

It's not a nothingburger. If the man who was a president's VP for four years says he cannot endorse him, that's news.

Mike Pence is a sniveling little shit, but at least he has the backbone to stop kissing up to the guy who tried to have him killed. Low bar, but few in the party can clear it.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

No one cares any more about this refusal to endorse Trump than anyone cares some union endorsed Biden.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well unless Biden's followers threatened to hang the union leaders.

Remember also, Jeezus Boy Puntz was installed as the VP pick in 2016 on the specific urging of the then campaign manager, the Russian dupe Manafort, who was undoubtedly working on direct orders from the Kremlin.

And Puntz was selected over none other than Chris Christie.

Now we see in today's news that Russian dupe Manafort is about to be reinstalled into a key position with the Fatfuck campaign this year. Wonder who the Kremlin will recommend for VP this time?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
  8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

He told the government one low value regarding his properties to reduce his tax burden. Then he told banks something else regarding those properties' values to secure loans using them as high-value collateral. Prima facie tax fraud. Those banks' stockholders have rights, too.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That's one out of three. What about the other two, they don't count? Google "Trump fifty million dollar loan" and you'll see that the court appointed regulator that has control of his company has discovered a fifty million dollar loan which appears to be fictional (there is zero documentation on his ledgers about it) to hide fifty million in income as a shelter from taxation.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-dollar50-million-mystery-debt-looks-like-tax-evasion

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Remember, Fatfuck is guilty. Of everything.

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

That lasted what, one one-hundredth of a Scaramucci?

BREAKING: Court order puts Texas law allowing police to arrest migrants who cross illegally back on hold

garrow and Slacker like this.
  12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Scaramooch! Scaramooch!

Will they do the fandango?

Draft saved Draft deleted