1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

. . . and the country didn't have all that much oil.

Liut likes this.
  2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Been to Texas twice. One time was in October and it was 100 degrees. The other time I found out they don’t have chocolate ice cream at Dairy Queen. That’s how I realized Texas sucks.

wicked and HanSenSE like this.
  3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

NBC News is rightly, IMO, taking a lot of shit for hiring Ronna McDaniel.

She was an active participant in trying to overthrow the 2020 election. All her lies on behalf of trump killed her credibility, and he still shanked her in the end.

But on top of that, she really, really sucked at her job. She oversaw elections in 2018, 2020 and 2022 that were absolute disasters for the trumplican party.

What the hell kind of insight can she offer? Unless she’s planing to start doing some shanking of her own. Which seems unlikely.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

See also: Spicer on "Dancing With The Stars" after his term as TFG's first press secretary.

I've also seen memes announcing NBC adding everyone from Putin to painted face with horns guy.

garrow likes this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

There are no credible Trumpers - that's what makes them Trumpers. First question when interviewing for the job. Joe Biden was fairly elected. Yes? Ken Buck would have been a better get.

Tarheel316 likes this.
  6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Um ... who wants to tell her?

matt_garth, MTM, HanSenSE and 5 others like this.
  7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Is she even going to bump up ratings? Why would anyone want to tune in to see her?

If she actually acts credible, then fine, give her a role. If she starts spinning alternate facts, throw her ass out.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Sadly, this is not his only colossal flaw.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Donald Trump, on his 738th lifeline (financial, political or otherwise), calls cats losers for only having nine lives.

tapintoamerica and dixiehack like this.
  10. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

'Horrible situation' isn't grounds for asylum. A person has to show persecution or possible persecution based on a protected ground, race, religion, ethnicity, political opinion. Poverty or a general fear of violence is not grounds for asylum.

Asylum applications increased 4x between 2022and 2023.

11. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

I know this ... in my neck of the woods $3.39 for a gallon of gas is pissing people off.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I know this too: people are stupid and entitled.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted