1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2023-24 NCAA Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Della9250, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Hell, I dunno, I'm just spitballing here.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure two years ago she wouldn't have been asked to respond to allegations from former players that the reporter interviewed much more recently.

And maybe she's lying (no surprise), but if she isn't this is not a good look for the paper.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Now that I’ve seen it on mute, I actually can appreciate one of these Barkley Capital One ads. The mini mart has a food court with a stand called Flagrant Fowl.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

So when does the Post story run?

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. dixiehack

I don’t know how many people are at Ohio State’s women’s game but it gets monastery quiet a bunch for a 1-point game.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I don’t know what her problem is.

Her entire essence — the outfits, the attitude, the bullshit— is about her putting the focus on her.

Well, that’s what the Washington Post is gonna do.

You got what you wanted: the attention on you.

So shut the fuck up about it.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This is almost certainly the players and their coach and all those who default to blaming the libruhl media willfully misinterpreting an offer of anonymity.
    I suspect Kent Babb did not immediately offer anonymity in return for criticism of Trumpists’ favorite coach. He offered it if the source asked for it.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

In other news, did ya hear about the patriotic, Christian journalist who got arrested for doing his job on Jan. 6?

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

That arena eats sound.

Never should’ve left St. John Arena.

11. dixiehack

It was announced at a sellout of 8333, which means they closed the upper deck. They had an extra 10,000 fans when Iowa came to town.

12. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Ditto all the meaningless bowls. For those who think an expanded CFB will be the death knell of the Duke's Mayo Bowl et al, think again. ESPN needs to air something on Dec. 27 and have something for people to plunge on ESPNBet.

Draft saved Draft deleted