1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I doubt the chamber of commerce in any area warns people about armadillo infestation. Or the rising cost of insurance.

garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump reportedly posted bond tonight.

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

If it wasn’t clear before, RFKJ is only doing this to get trump elected. He’s an absolute jackass and a fucking moron.

And a more grating speaking voice than trump. Which is nearly impossible.

garrow likes this.
  4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Pretty much the entire Kennedy family has disavowed him.

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Her testimony will likely be brought to you by the letter F, as in Fifth. She ain't gonna spill.

7. Twirling Time

Florida is purpler than people think. Both measures, being on the ballot, might bring enough blues out to push Brandon over the top.

Driftwood, Neutral Corner and garrow like this.
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Is Trump on Ozempic now? I saw a photo floating around purportedly from Easter and it looks like he dropped 50 pounds.

9. Twirling Time

Texas is the same way, but less humid inland. In July and August the low rarely gets under 80. The humidity will keep highs under 100 but it's 10 times worse because of swamp butt. I'll take 100 in Dallas over 90 in Houston and New Orleans all day long.

sgreenwell and FileNotFound like this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I think Florida will still be out of reach. For at least another cycle or two.

BUT this does make it more interesting. And the party will have to spend money it doesn’t have (as it all goes straight to trump now) in a state that should be an absolute layup.

Keep it comin’ Dems. Get women’s rights and pot on every ballot. And hammer the trumplican promise to cut social security and Medicare. Especially in Florida.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Draft saved Draft deleted