1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Can we stop with the liberal media nonsense? The media only cares about clickbait.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

At least he's swinging inside the page.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

One hazard of my past life in journalism is I laugh at things that are no laughing matter. This one made me wheeze.

OscarMadison and Neutral Corner like this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Once upon a time there were millions of evangelicals who went to church. And they were each assigned very pious duties. But I took them away from all that. And now they worship me. My name is Donnie.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

8. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The danger lies in the stochastic individuals who remain radio silent and don't tip off their threats with social media posts.

Those individuals might be more dangerous in that they're not "letting off their steam" online but might be subscribing to their newsletters, etc.

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

'Murica First!

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

This Truth Social thing is starting to smell. An IPO happens, Trump makes billions "on paper" - it then comes out that the thing people are investing in actually bleeding red ink.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/04/trump-truth-social-wall-street-investors-00150657

I mean, if you are in it as deep as Trump is legally - what is one more fraud to the list. I guess I just figured there would be more scrutiny on Wall Street with anything his name is attached to.

Net loss of $58m on just $4m in revenue? How is that possible?

Draft saved Draft deleted