1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I keep the rod of a standing fan in the back of my car for just such an occasion. I put it on the lug wrench and it pops the bolts loose quickly. Mine is plastic, but metal might be better.

2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Same as others. Have been saved by AAA a few times.

wicked likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It wasn't the Trump campaign that was under surveillance by the Feds in 2016, just foreign nationals who somehow seemed to be having a lot of conversations with members of Trump's inner-circle like Mike Flynn and others.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I was going to say: You won’t know the true value of AAA until you try to deal with one of those car brand-specific roadside “assistance” operations.

FileNotFound likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thanks for the answers on AAA. Like I said, I've never needed it so I was curious.

Liut likes this.
  8. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

9. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

We return now to regular programming. :)

sgreenwell and Spartan Squad like this.
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Is your refrigerator running?

Yes.

You better go out and catch it!

dixiehack and HanSenSE like this.
  11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It's a little tempting not to renew AAA, since I haven't had two cars with these few miles (19,400, 118,700) since I've owned two cars.

But with wife driving to work at 4:30 a.m. and not knowing the first thing about cars, I consider it a must. It bailed her out already once when she had a flat tire on the way to work. And knowing they can deliver a battery and get you on your way at any time, without having to be towed to a probably-closed repair place, is terrific.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Joke about the GOP, but Right to Repair bills are a real thing in several states.

Draft saved Draft deleted