1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Answered your own question.

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Jack Smith must be keeping his powder dry for the ultimate writ to the 11th for recusal.

I can't explain why else he's letting everything else ride vis-a-vis Cannon. There is lots of material.

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Even better than your parody: Mentioning "Touch of Grey" as your first song title when someone says they're a Deadhead. Try it sometime! :)

Woody Long, Inky_Wretch and garrow like this.
  4. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I hear you. I don't drive much since my primary gig has me working at home, and my machine is sorted with fewer than 30,000 miles.

Odds are I don't need it. But, similar to insurance, the moment you go without it ... that's when it will come in most handy. And, however immodestly, I don't think I'm ignorant about vehicles. Doesn't mean I'll have all the tools and equipment necessary to repair and replace whatever has failed leaves me on the side of the road.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

How much does the ID checker at the grocery store make?

garrow likes this.
  8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Because she’s getting help on exactly how much she can obstruct and delay without triggering the 11th circuit. Nothing she’s done so far has been enough, or Smith would have done it.

9. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

I hate Watters's guts.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

She’s the judge from Lemony Snicket, leaving just enough doubt to whether she is crooked or incompetent.

11. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

She's both. Like I said, someone is helping her behind the scenes. I'm sure some Federalist Society fuck is behind it. Domestic terrorists.

12. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

I like how Biden is committed to fighting inflation, but is handing out money like lollipops at a bank.

Draft saved Draft deleted