1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

He knows, but he’s in Putin’s rear pocket.

garrow and Neutral Corner like this.
  2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Almost as much as I like whining about the deficit, then handing out tax breaks to billionaires.

3. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Isn't that 'whataboutism', which is banned on this thread?

Alma likes this.
  4. Regan MacNeil

Pointing out hypocrisy isn't whataboutism.

We all know which way you vote. As if you actually give the slightest fuck about Biden and student loan debt.

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

In a sense I feel for him. There hasn't been a young generation like the ones we have at the moment. Whole segments of them will sit out the election just to prove how pissed they are - even if America burns.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

[1968, 1972 Election Newsreel]

garrow and franticscribe like this.
  7. justgladtobehere

Find me defending the tax cuts.

And it is whataboubtism when you cannot address the central issue and instead refer to something from 7 years ago.

8. justgladtobehere

And it's not just student debt (which is an issue that should be discussed in a manner other than waiving a magic wand to make it go away).

Biden's idea for housing being too expensive was to subsidize the purchase of homes. Someone in the first week of Econ 101 could tell you that's idiotic.

9. Regan MacNeil

I don't need to find you defending tax cuts. At least under this name.

You're a Republican. Hypocrisy is baked in. Unless you're somehow a billionaire. Then I get it.

Anyone who's still a Republican is either rich, or a combination of cruel and/or stupid.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I hope they keep telling this blatant fucking lie. Please, keep telling your cult that voting doesn't matter.

There's really no better illustration that these disgusting fucks and the entire trumplican party hate this country. They want to wreck the very foundation we're built on because of trump's refusal to live in the reality that he got his fucking ass kicked.

It's also going to bring diminishing return in November. They do nothing by cry about the false past they've constructed. They provide no blueprint for what they actually want to do to move forward.

These are not serious people.

12. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

They better have a top-notch voter suppression plan and/or steal the election plan, because they have created a triple whammy on their candidates. These lies, added to the abortion issue where they take credit for killing it, while also forcing anyone who really cares about women having access to abortion to get choice on the ballot and getting out the huge majority of people, men and women, who support choice to get out and vote. They may be heading for a disaster for republican candidates. And they are the ones creating it.

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted