1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Not to mention the trumplican national committee spending everything on trump and his legal fees and not having money for other candidates. And not having money (or caring) to open field offices in battleground states.

Of course, anything can happen. But the POLLS!!?!?!?!?!?!?! haven't made sense for the last few cycles. Dems constantly overperforming by 8-10 percent, and trump badly underperforming. They're missing something big, and it's likely on women's rights.

Fred siegle and garrow like this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

4. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

The cruelty is the … yada, yada, yada.

5. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

I deal with the aftermath of work-related heat stroke cases in my current professional life. There's no other way to characterize this than cruel.

garrow and matt_garth like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

My god. This thread...

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Mmmmmm, Markie Post.

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I am stumped as to why this is necessary. Of course it's cruel and stupid. But what is the bullshit reason for needing to take such shitty action?

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Can’t have the invisible hand suffer an invisible paper cut. Or something.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And this is where Biden and the Dems need to kick DeSantis and Trump in whatever the space their balls are supposed to be.

Bring Biden down to Florida along with the other downballot candidates. Go to construction sites. Hand out water bottles to the workers. Run the videos in ads about how Republicans don’t care if you die in the heat.

I swear, the GOP just keeps giving the Dems campaign material. And the Dems will just put out strongly-worded statements.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Coolcoolcool

12. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

That's a great notion. Nothing the other side has to say is valid because it's the other side.

WriteThinking likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted