1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I’m still waiting for you to tell me what Republican ideas they are enacting that we should debate.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I still think it’s hilarious that the argument against Trump is leading the GOP cult is Republicanism is a spectrum. I didn’t realize you could be conservative fluid, but I support you and welcome you to the liberal parades in June.

4. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

We have goodness knows been tolerant enough of their 'opinions', which are not held by the majority.

FileNotFound likes this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

For all the coverage he gets, I'm not sure I've heard much about Trump's planned policies, other than sending migrants back to where they came from. Or who he would get to staff his administration given that most of his previous administration is behind bars, pardoned or not endorsing him.

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Like border reform? We did that one, and agreed to a republican wish list and trump still killed it because your party leaders are fucking cowards. It's the same way he's killing Ukraine aid. which everyone, outside of a few, wants. But trump doesn't want it and so it's dead.

So, again, it's utterly fucking pointless until he's gone. And I blame just about everyone in your party for letting this shit happen and not taking care of your own goddamn business and putting us all in this situation. You all counted on "somebody else" getting rid of trump.

Here's an idea, let's figure out how to get him out of politics for good. How would you like to discuss that idea?

UNCGrad, Slacker, wicked and 3 others like this.
  7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Drill, drill, drill ... and that's all I got.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

He mostly grifts at night. Mostly.

[​IMG]

swingline likes this.
  10. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Ideas exist outside of any political label you will place on them. I don't see why this concept is so difficult to comprehend.

11. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Respond to me how giving away billions of dollars is helpful while trying to reduce inflation? Or how subsidizing the purchase of homes will make housing less expensive?

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It's pretty obvious why it was killed.

Nothing for three years, and NOW he wants to get a policy victory to boast about on the campaign trail?

Draft saved Draft deleted