1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

THIS is the guy 74 million people wanted to stay in office. SMDH

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

And a sport jacket tailored by Darth Vader's haberdasher back on Mustafar to produce a flowing floor length cloak to conceal a bloated 400 pound medicine ball zeppelin gut.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    Driftwood likes this.
  4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

5. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

The government isn't above forum shopping when the opportunity presents itself. But there does have to be some locus to the criminal act, and Georgia is not a state I would choose to bring state charges against Trump if I had a set of facts that let me choose from all 50. I'd be looking at California, New York, Massachusetts, etc. Yeah, I know the Georgia case is in Fulton County, but still.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm telling you right now that Trump is more concerned about missing the NRA convention than his kid's graduation.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Someone wake up Donald and tell him that Angel Hernandez isn’t the judge.

8. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Merrick Garland is going to look so poorly when the history of this is written.

TowelWaver likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

No matter how much he's whined, I'm betting that he'll be at the NRA that night.

Can you imagine being a high school kid with Donald Trump as your father? Yeesh.

10. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

MAGA Mike? it's past time for this dweeb to take a hike.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I know it would never happen, but it would be funny if the judge told Trump that he was not only allowed to attend Barron’s graduation, but required to do so, and that he would be prohibited from participating in any other public activities or appearances that day upon penalty of an automatic three days in jail for contempt if defied.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Or require him to give the commencement speech.
    "Oh graduating. I graduated. I started clownish......and got gradually more evil. Anyway, most people here will tell students never to lie or cheat or steal. But those always worked for me. You'll need to do that to get by in BIDEN'S AMERICA!!!!!"

Baron Scicluna likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted