1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Too bad Dominion didn't finish them once and for all.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

the fat FUUUCK could not possibly play one complete hole on any legitimate course in the world

5. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

It cuts both ways. My mom, who is strongly against abortion and kind of transphobic (she doesn’t know any of them and the only gay people she knows were my music teachers) is also virulently anti-gun, to the point that I sometimes hear from Dad if there’s a school shooting in the news that Mom has been tough to deal with. She HATES Trump to great ends and ripped an office holding friend of ours to his face who, though a conservative Republican, has received nationwide attention for refusing to kowtow to election conspiracy theories while serving in the state legislature, and though we disagree, I’ll vouch for his character (he has a big farm family and then adopted his brother’s kids when his brother was killed in a car wreck — their wives are sisters).

Cable news rots your brain, even in small doses. At this point I become viscerally angry when people switch the TV to Jesse Watters or some shit while I’m on the Peloton bike at the Y.

Slacker and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Nice analysis on today in court.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

FileNotFound likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeah, I bet the DA just loves this.

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Years ago Steve Flemmi, a Boston mobster, took the stand at the Whitey Bulger trial and it descended into a chorus of “fuck yous” between them. That’s what I envision it being when Cohen testifies in this case.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Notice, your honor, how the hue of his tiny hands doesn't match his visage.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Or each other.

12. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

About the only Course FF could handle is this.

IMG_9608.jpeg

Twirling Time likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted