1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Thune's term isn't up until 2028. And he's got a strong chance to be majority/minority leader. He's not going anywhere.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

She's already been there, done that. Maybe if she doesn't have any other options

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Well, there have been historians who wrote that Bobby was the brother with the mean streak.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I think Papa Joe, Uncle President Jack, and Bob Sr. would have advised any of the kids, "if you have any intention of running for president ever, get your political shit together so you can make a run at in your forties."

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Smelly Anne was on Bill Maher the other night. I caught some highlights, and she had her talking points well rehearsed. "In Joe Biden's America, young people can't afford the accoutrements of adulthood." She said the same line a half dozen times. Dumbass, the people you are pandering to don't know what the word accoutrement means.

"Hell. I ain't got no accoutrements neither, and I'm a man; I'm 40. I don't even know where you get 'em. I think Bonnie Kate brought some to the church dinner a while back, but I missed that Sunday."

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Noem's book is supposed to be released tomorrow. At this point, how is the publisher going to remove anything? More copies than will actually sell have to have already been printed and shipped.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Books have multiple editions.

If they sell well enough to merit multiple editions, of course.

Draft saved Draft deleted