1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Lot of voters in the garage?

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Not his voters.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Literal imbecile.

Curbstomp coming in November.

micropolitan guy likes this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The prosecution should have noted that Fatfuck went on dudebro talk radio while Melania was still pregnant, bellyached that pregnancy had thickened up her figure, and snarked bitterly that he had urged her "to get rid of it" to the braying guffaws of the radio hosts. (Similar to advice he had given Marla while pregnant with Tiffany.)

Of course, when Melania was sent somewhere to pump out the whelp (aka Barron), Fatfuck had to call Stormy to see to his "needs," because the Pretty Princess was out of town. Possibly on a medical appointment of her own?

Last edited: May 6, 2024
    Driftwood likes this.
  6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Oh, I can bet that it most certainly is lost, tossed aside, thrown away, whatever.

[​IMG]

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

The wheels of justice have always moved snail-slow on this issue, and I see no reason to believe that will change.

sgreenwell likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I agree that it was a poor choice for the judge to mention that part. He should have just focused on the logistical issues of putting Trump in jail and left it at that.

garrow likes this.
  12. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Justice as in criminal justice?

Alcohol is legal and the consequences of addiction/overuse land predominately on the poor.

If I said the "marijuana is bad for you" angle has been played down so as to make already rich people a lot of money, does that alter the justice of its legalization?

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted