1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

That explains everything

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

But but but TEH POLLS!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

What’s the bet?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Stellar pull. Great work.

garrow likes this.
  5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

In before the treatise on how DEI is rotting our brains faster than a worm can die in Kennedy's head.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Well, I'm convinced

matt_garth likes this.
  7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Here's a ready-to-use graf suitable for most any fraught situation.

"Very likely, the response to questions such as the one posed to [insert liar here] won’t change – it will remain a mix of obfuscation and evasion. You, though, have the power to acknowledge the facts and not believe what you’re being told, no matter how many times you hear it."

Fred siegle and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  8. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, if you look at the broadcast of the Atlanta Opening Ceremony, you can see a certain familiar face back before he looked like a moldy circus peanut.

Ah, Delta County. Just south of where I grew up in the U.P., and home of my first professional gig. That part of the U.P., has always been the most conservative, but after this piqued my curiosity, I'd say these guys were fired more for general assholery than a specific situation related to DEI. They apparently refused funding from the Michigan State University Extension over it, but most of their other offenses seem to be over stuff like firing certain county employees, conflicts of interest, and meeting chaos. My personal favorite was that one of the commissioners, who is legally blind, was threatening to throw out people who were speaking during the meeting to relay information about the proceedings to a woman who was deaf.

I Should Coco likes this.
  9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Big talk from a motherfuck being allowed to stay in his role by democrats.

Fuck around and find out, maga Mike.

He can go fuck himself. It “feels like voter fraud.” Even though it rarely happens and when it does it’s trumplicans committing the fraud.

These are not serious people.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

It's true. They left their homes, families and belongings behind, hiked thousands of miles through the jungle, braving the elements, violent gangs and law enforcement, in order to come to the United States to. ... vote (and risk getting arrested and deported for trying to vote illegally).

Last edited: May 8, 2024
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Notorious voter fraud mastermind. Next he’ll be registering his girl from Canada.

IMG_5442.jpeg

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted