1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Unlike Edmonton, I don’t think Escanaba HS has changed its team name or mascot. Still the Eskymos (spelled that way, just like Esky is a nickname for the town).

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Wide district. Even with UGA, only 25% of the population has a BA/BA or higher. (National average ~ 33%.)

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Not enough illegals voting, amirite?

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

"Last night was the election? Burp!"

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Clarke County isn’t huge, maybe 130,00 people. And it is split between two congressional districts.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The previous rep - Paul Broun was an idiot too - who only initially won the seat because the favored GOP primary candidate said they should NUKE UGA, except for the football team.

9. DanOregon

The one thing about the Stormy Daniels testimony - I mean, lets face it, she's had sex with a lot of scumbags in her career, probably a few other famous types, and knew the deal going in - so I'm not really buying that it was some type of "trauma" for her. And clearly, Trump had done this kind of thing before as well, as coordinated as it was.

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I missed something earlier today. Did MTG basically get spayed by Jeffries?

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

She went down faster than Bobert.

2muchcoffeeman and Driftwood like this.
  12. DanOregon

Here's the deal, fringers on the left and the right use these losses as fuel and "proof" that the rest of Congress is corrupt and people like MTG are the only ones willing and strong enough to "speak truth to power." Please send $25 NOW to keep up the fight!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted