1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I hadn't really thought about this for a couple days, but ...

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/kristi-noem-dog-killing-story-worse-context.html

But ... it does explain why she loves Fatfuck.

I Should Coco likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

It doesn’t matter where he campaigns at this point. All he cares about are all the people watching the live stream and being so jazzed up that they donate their $4 or whatever.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Quick! While they're all in one place!

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Which is exactly why Biden wants to and should debate trump. As long as there is a STRONG moderator that won't allow trump to lie, lie, lie, lie about everything.

I bet trump will create so many conditions that he won't debate. But a much wider audience needs to see how mentally ill the fucker has become. He's not been outside his echo chamber and friendly outlets in years.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

I have no ability to judge crowd size unless it’s in an arena or stadium. But people denying he could get 80,000 people at a rally in south jersey need to realize the southern half of the state has plenty of republicans. They just don’t compare to the number of democrats in north jersey. So it’s not out of the question that he could draw a big crowd there. Also, Atlantic City/wildwood/cape may area draws a lot of summer visitors from Pennsylvania.

TigerVols likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just because we're a sports board.

Draft saved Draft deleted