1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Nice launch angle and exit velocity on that one. Touch them all ...

2. HanSenSE

But her next book!

garrow likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Home Tweet Home: My Life at Mar a Lago by M. Haberman

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Another lying fuckface who wears his religion on his sleeve, and wishes to impose his religious beliefs on the entire country, yet worships at the alter of the most immoral piece of shit to ever hold office.

Don’t his scared religious texts say something about it being bad to worship false gods or something?

matt_garth, HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  5. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Tuberville is such an embarrassing moron, making a football analogy outside the courthouse. Dumbest timeline ever.

Fred siegle and jr/shotglass like this.
  6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

1. The choir needs preaching to every day, shortly before the donation plate is passed around;
    2. He sets the media's agenda and takes their focus off the damning testimony going on inside those doors. It's brilliant strategy by the finest media manipulator our country has ever known.

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Haberman being in Trump's pocket puts whole new meaning to NY Times vs. United States.

Liut and garrow like this.
  8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You call people out more than anyone on this damn board, and you think you get to play "bully's gonna bully"?

FUCK that.

9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

And you've been up my ass more than anyone not named Ragu. So right back at you, sweetie.

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I knew I was in danger of losing your "Poster of the Year" vote. I'll try to survive.

11. HanSenSE

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Michael Cohen's testimony is done. Cross examination coming up. The fun's about to start.

The prosecution seems to have done a pretty good job of getting out in front of having Cohen talk about his lies and what sent him to prison. The cross won't be the first time the jury hears about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted