1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Biden might be the most inoffensive politician we’ve had since GHWB. If GHWB ran today, he’d be torn apart in a GOP primary and called a tool of red China.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I kinda think they’ll happen. Both have reasons to do it. Even if trump is convicted, the appeals process will last a long time. It probably wouldn’t be a factor?

Biden has to be all-in.

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

The fuckwits running for AG here have to be the most idiot motherfuckers ever. One says he’s Trump’s lawyer, and slurp slurp slurp. The other guy says guy 1 worked in Biden’s corrupt DOJ — and isn’t a real Trump lover!

Because my state is stupid, one of these fuckers — whom I never heard of before a few weeks ago — will be the next AG.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I guess sending a couple of taco trucks was out of the question.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  5. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Looking at the 2022 Arkansas Governor Electoral map....you reap what you sow, with the exception of Washington County, which Huckabee's main opponent, Chris Jones, won by about 500 votes.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

She’s the only person I’ve seen lose weight and look considerably worse.

7. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

I don't see Trump agreeing to any format. And if that's the case and if I were Biden, I'd debate RFK Jr. instead. His views and Trump's aren't too far apart and if Biden could shift 3-5% of that electorate from Trump to RFK Jr. it would probably be a winning formula for him.

Driftwood likes this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Not that his word matters, but trump has agreed to the two debates. And a third he made up on Fox.

If he tries to back out now, his bullshit certainly doesn’t win any new voters. He said some nonsense about Biden taking a drug test. He’s laid the groundwork to back out but I can’t see how anyone but the most faithful don’t see that as chickenshit.

Which is why Biden has to be all in.

wicked likes this.
  11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Let's see Stinky take a drug test and let's see all the dementia drugs he's taking.

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Is Adderall a dementia drug?

Twirling Time likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted