1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It’s the Hot Topic.

2. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

There's a reason a lot of felons work for themselves.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I keep thinking Lin-Manuel Miranda needs to do a song.... Count 1! ......... Count 2!....... .. Count 3!!!

Spartan Squad likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Let's not let yesterday's glorious verdict overshadow the fact that a different jury found Trump liable for sexual abuse.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Reminder: This all started when the Federal Election Commission comprised of three Democrats and three Republicans voted unanimously to accept as fact that David Pecker violated campaign finance laws related to the 2016 election.

6. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Yeah but you can't hold Donald Trump accountable for attempting to hide his role in David Pecker's lawbreaking.

Rich people should be free to let other people crime on their behalf.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

As always, the best course of action is to not cheat on your spouse.

8. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

It's their money! They can do whatever they want with it!

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Right, right, I understand what you mean now. I was wrong. Sorry.

10. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Somehow lost in this whole shitshow is how bad and confused trump himself looked and acted. He posted several “truths’’ claiming he has no idea how the criminal justice system works. “Why do they get to go last!!’’! For example. So he’s either very stupid, or he’s trying to take advantage of the stupidity of his follower. There were other examples of similar “truths’’ like him constantly complaining that the state wasn’t allowing him to testify.
    So he’s either “confused old man who doesn’t understand what is happening to him, or hes outright lying (as usual) to fool his idiot followers. But anyone not in the cult should be able too see that.

11. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

The best one was the, "WHY DIDN'T THE PROSECUTORS CALL THESE WITNESSES WHO WOULD HAVE EXONERATED ME????", which sounded like he didn't know his lawyers could call witnesses.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Welp. I woke up and checked as always and dammit he’s not dead BUT he’s still a convicted felon!

Draft saved Draft deleted