1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 2, 2024
    2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

TIL the Soviet monster Tsar Bomba (100 MT yield) was the cleanest nuke ever detonated.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What the fuck difference does "the pile of contempt charges" matter if they're not going to assess penalties??

He'll just tell the judge to fuck off again.

4. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

I think the emperors clothes are finally realized! No gilt, no shine, no cloth. We're just waiting for the the one brave soul to shout "He has no clothes!" I truly believe the whisper is there. Let's celebrate THAT voice, even if we can't support it.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

When it all falls apart, the Trump meltdown will almost be worth the wait.

"So beautiful. People are talking. Nobody's ever seen anything like this before."

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

qtlaw likes this.
  7. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I just saw a clip from a Colorado debate where BoBo the Clown was bitching about how her “private moment” at Beetlejuice was recorded and made public.
    Sooooo, rubbing a guy’s dick in the middle of a crowded theater is private?

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

No doubt she feels the same way about Hunter Biden’s sex tapes.

HanSenSE, Driftwood and garrow like this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Not that she would ever do it, but it would be funny if Kathy Hochul would leverage a possible pardon of Convicted Felon Donald Trump into achieving permanent federal legislation.

“Oh, pardoning ex-President Trump is important to you and you say it will heal and unify the country? I’d like to heal and unify the country too. Therefore, let’s permanently get rid of two issues that divide us. I will pardon Trump in exchange for the following conditions: 1. A Constitutional Amendment allowing abortion rights, as defined currently by New York State law, is passed nationally. 2. Repeal and replace the Second Amendment with an Amendment that no longer allows citizens to own a gun that can shoot more than five shots without reloading. Deal? No? I thought you want to heal and unify the country?”

tapintoamerica likes this.
  12. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Not to bust your balloon, but any amendment needs the approval of 38 state legislatures. Pesky Article Five. I blame old white guys with powdered wigs.

2muchcoffeeman and Driftwood like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted