1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Not to get all MTG here, but, at leas according to our pals at Wikipedia, "Dr." Phil stopped renewing his shrink license in 2006. And that clip shows why.

garrow likes this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Accurate.

swingline likes this.
  3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I worked in the orbit of numerous Dr. Phil ex-employees and the stories they told about him and the hatred they had towards him and his wife would peal paint.

I believe I've told this one here before: A low-level staffer got sick with a serious disease and she collected a lot of medical bills. To pay them, she hocked her Dr. Phil Anniversary Jacket, which apparently was a thing of pride among staff and in Hollywood, so she got a pretty penny for it to use towards her bills.

A few days later she was fired, for selling the jacket.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I don't, but somebody has to step up. Who better to do it than an 80-year-old, term-limited POTUS? There is nothing that can be done to him.
    It's sort of like me. I am a former state head of one of my civic organizations. On the local level, my lodge has me do a lot of the dirty work because there is nothing that can be held over my head. I have no more offices to seek, no more titles to hold. I can get my hands dirty and let the people I've collaborated with claim innocence.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2024
    OscarMadison likes this.
  6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

It would absolutely be great if Biden did sac up and do something like pack the court. I just do see him wanting to rock the boat like that. I hope he gets the chance to prove me wrong.

Driftwood likes this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

One flag not seen at Casa D'Alito
    [​IMG]

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Let's see how much immunity SCOTUS gives Trump. I expect Dark Brandon to use every square inch of it before and after his reelection.

9. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

10. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Damn DEI initiatives.

franticscribe and swingline like this.
  11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 7, 2024
  12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted