1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Democrats should have held their noses and voted for Hilary. This is on the Bernie people as much as anyone on the Center-Right.

I blame the center-right for not standing up to the nut jobs. Some sold out to the lunatic fringe for a chance to be elected. Some said it was too hard and quit. They left the Liz Cheneys who did stand and fight high and dry. The center-right Republicans should have started their own party and said we’re willing to fail, but we’re taking MAGA with us if it saves the party and the country.

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Improbable as hell, but sure is worth the laugh ...

upload_2024-6-10_21-30-56.jpeg

4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t think a prosecutor would ever say any of that.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Judge Cannon strikes paragraph in Trump classified document indictment

U.S. District Judge Aileen M. Cannon ruled Monday that she will delete a paragraph in the federal superseding indictment against Donald Trump that alleges he mishandled classified materials after he left the White House and thwarted officials’ attempts to retrieve them.

The judge said that prosecutors’ inclusion of paragraph 36 — which alleges Trump showed a classified document in September 2021 about a military operation to someone without a security clearance — is inappropriate because it is not connected to a specific crime that Trump is accused of committing.

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Overlooked in the cabinet stuff is there are 14-15 cabinet level positions depending on how you look out of it. Trump had 44 cabinet members in four years because of turnover.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It's a parody account.

franticscribe likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Ruuuuuuupaaaaaaaar!!!!

matt_garth likes this.
  9. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

It can be a parody account and still ring true. TFG couldn't drain the swamp without adding even more ghouls. And most of those ghouls couldn't quite see their way to carry him over HIS finish line. SUPREME DICTATOR. I think people ARE paying attention. I think the 74 million votes he received in 2020 were somehow manufactured, rigged as some might say. As were his 2016 votes, which is why he thought 2020 was a lock. But his Russian or Chinese handlers thought 74 million would clinch it... based on previous turnouts, not believing the American people would be sturdy enough to withstand the difficulties of voting during a pandemic. They ASSURED him a win based on that projection, hence the baby whine that ensued. And on a different note, Biden doesn't HAVE to give him security clearance as a candidate, right? Do you think he will?

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Well, there you go.

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I would love to see a modern-day equivalent of the Fairness Doctrine that would pass muster with SCOTUS. I’d also like to see an extra $1 million pop into my bank account, so I’m a dreamer.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Because apparently "providing due process as required under the Constitution" fits your whack-ass definition of a "bizarre unforced error on immigration."

[​IMG]

Fred siegle likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted