1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Damned libruhls.
    Journalists in newspapers and local TV stations are all libruhls. That's so unfair.

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

A grave danger

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I got a letter in the mail from the VA today. It is dated Dec. 22, 2023. Nice job, DeJoy.
    Sure as heck am glad it wasn't important.

8. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

We've gotten no mail the past two days. We do not have a regular carrier. The carriers trade off doing our route, shifting day to day to deliver to us (on OT) after they deliver their regular route. We have had our mail delivered at 9 p.m.

OscarMadison and Driftwood like this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

10. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I still think the presidential candidate who pledges to hire more Post Office employees and spend more money so the USPS can become even faster and more efficient would win a lot of points with voters.

Fuck the GOP, the USPS is not supposed to be "self-supporting" or "profitable," no more than the DOD is. It's supposed to provide a public service. Which I think it does pretty damn well.

11. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

My wife and my brother's wife have banned us from talking about politics. My brother is a retired letter carrier, he knows our mail service is awful, but he loves trump with all of the usual bullshit the trumpists spout.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Among other things Merrick Garland should have done on about Jan. 23, 2021,would have been to file felony charges against that fatass DeJoy for intentional sabotage, degradation and maladministration of the USPS, far beyond administrative discretion to active demolition, and of course conspiracy with God Emperor Fatfuck to carry out many of these criminal activities to help facilitate the rigging of the 2020 election to his benefit by impeding and interfering with mail voting.

The Biden Kumbayah apologists mewl that Biden cannot simply remove DeJoy by order, but the majority of the USPS board has been controlled by Democrats for some time now, and the day that happened the fatass should have been marched out the door. But he should have been in prison well before that.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2024
    Driftwood likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted