1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

And, yet again, thank you Rafael and Lady G for showing us all once more
    that you're total cuckold suck-ups for the American traitors you profess to hate ...

upload_2024-6-16_23-34-25.jpeg

garrow and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    More like it.

BitterYoungMatador2 and HanSenSE like this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Same energy. IMG_5638.jpeg

I Should Coco likes this.
  5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Fucko would ace the N, you know.

"I know plenty of N-words. So beautiful. ... Look at my N-word over there!
    "Some of my best people are N-words, you know. I have them in my mansion.

"So, trust me, folks. I know my N-words. I use them every day!"

[Off-camera] ... "Goddammit, Jabari, where's my fucking cheeseburgers, boy?"

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I realize these aren't smart people, but for the life of me I can't wrap my head around an old white person wearing a Blacks for Trump t-shirt.

garrow, bumpy mcgee, HanSenSE and 3 others like this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Among other things, no audience, no opening statement, no notes, no conferring with staff. Hard timing on answers to questions, rebuttals, and responses to rebuttals. Mics can be turned off if over time.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Biden's problem is the media and thus the public expect him to get all the facts 100% accurate; meanwhile, the media and the public expect Trump to be wildly entertaining and 100% inaccurate as long as his "misstatements" generate controversy and clicks.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I do hope the question is asked next week, considering what has been said about both candidates, are they each willing to step aside and step down as President if they were no longer able to "handle" being President due to health or mental declines, for the good of the country.

10. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

This was really an interesting read on a couple of "recovering conspiracy theorists." I wasn't sure where to post it, but found it surprisingly interesting and engaging, and so wanted to post for others' thoughts.

My main one is that I still don't understand how people could be quite SO stupid, but it obviously happens, way too much and way too easily, so it's good to see that it can, sometimes, be undone, too.

These people were deep conspiracy theory believers for years. Then came an earth-shattering moment

Last edited: Jun 17, 2024
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Star Man-

What happened to the Trump 'spiritual advisor' with the gigantic faKe bosoms? Had a circus act similar to Benny Hinn.

Draft saved Draft deleted