1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

This is a show I've always wanted to check out, from start to end, but never gotten the chance.

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I watched it when it came out in the 90s. Can't wait to see it again.

qtlaw, garrow and sgreenwell like this.
  3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Anyone into Presumed Innocent? Even though I read the book and saw the movie, I’m finding the series (two Ep in) entertaining; Jake G never mails it in, shows good intensity and I enjoy Bill Camp’s booming voice.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

We are going to watch when we have time. Between work, Olympic swimming and Mrs.W’s desire to finish Bridgerton tonight, it is going to have to wait a few days.

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

The new season of Shoresy was so fucking good.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It’s really good. I hate everyone, in a good way. They are really working hard to send us in a particular direction, so I’m curious what the truth will end up being.

In the same veins, I just finished Defending Jacob on Apple and am watchingYour Honor on Netflix. Both have the same tone.

qtlaw likes this.
  9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

10. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Watched the last of the “debate” and thought watching the first episode of season three of The Bear might take my mind off of it.

Now I’m throughly depressed.

sgreenwell likes this.
  11. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Watched the first two episodes of The Bear season 3, but it triggered so much anxiety I had to switch over to the Murder Channel to calm my nerves. (Murder Channel is anything true crime or repeats of Criminal Minds.)
    My nightmares should revolve around trying to make deadlines for the last 30 years, but no. They're inevitably from my childhood, teen years and young adulthood when I worked in restaurants. The yelling, the sweaty stress, the tears -- give me a press box seat with five minutes to file over being in the restaurant weeds any day.

sgreenwell likes this.
  12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Can’t really hit “like” to acknowledge this. But yeah, deadline stress seems like a bit of manufactured drama compared to deep-seated turmoil.

Draft saved Draft deleted