1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

That'll be the next push by these mongrels; to end statutory rape laws. They'll argue that kids mature differently and at varying ages and who is Big Guvmint to set boundaries on that. They'll also fight that it should be the right of each individual parent to decide who their kid should poon and how old that person should or should not be. Where does the guvmit get off setting guidelines on who Your Child can poon? Its more liberal overreach!

My tongue is in my cheek, but its only there halfway.

franticscribe and Driftwood like this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Trump's answer would be entertaining. I'm sure it will turn into him bragging about his performance on a cognitive test, then ranting about Biden's age.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

G*ddamn librul media

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

It’d be really interesting to see the Christian Taliban’s reactions if women started walking around in skirts and jeans while carrying an AR-15. They’d start complaining that God only mean the Second Amendment for men.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

My late stepfather and his older brother disagreed on this issue, too.

My stepfather told me about a married woman who was in his brother's flock (while we were overseas, he went to seminary and became a minister, much to his brother's surprise) who had had the crap beaten out of her. The sort of obvious story when the overwhelming majority of us would have found the women shelter, offered help or have done anything but send her back to the man who had doled out the beating.

My stepfather's brother was of the belief that a married woman was to obey her husband. Even after beating her to a pulp. Why he was open enough to tell me that story when we were around other family - my stepfather and their younger sister but not the brother who advocated the woman back to her husband - when I was about 30 was ... interesting.

I knew my stepfather well enough to never send a woman back to that hopeless, perhaps deadly, situation. I really hope he knew that before he ever started explaining this one.

Driftwood likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

When asked why he supported Trump, the owner of that truck cited economic anxiety.

"Do you know how expensive it is to run a truck that gets 7 miles to the gallon!?! Those flags take 2 mpg off too! I spend about $500 per week driving this around to trigger the libs and I need a president that will lower gas prices like Trump will!"

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

They definitely want to make it harder for women to get a divorce. Read any of the prominent right wing internet voices.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm just saying - when you pour more salt into a recipe than the recipe calls for - the dish is going to be salty. It's not, "gee they are neck and neck and Trump's improved performance with younger and minority voters is why" its more like, screwing up a portion of the polling will have a large impact on the final result.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Who the fukc under the age of 92 watches local news?

Draft saved Draft deleted