1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

That quote is such f*cking bullsh*t.

1. They've never seen Democrats in the White House before?...we still got capitalism pal. 2. Trump is a threat to capitalism too, you smug pr*cks, because he is just chaos. How much precious certainty will there be for the markets when he is on his revenge tour? Or when he f*cks up a major challenge like covid?

Kathy Wylde, president and CEO of the Partnership for New York City, a nonprofit organization that represents the city’s top business leaders, said Republicans have told her that “the threat to capitalism from the Democrats is more concerning than the threat to democracy from Trump.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/...rned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-trump-00162219

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

"Republicans have told her..."

LOLOLOLOLOL

Slacker likes this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

By "threat to capitalism" business leaders mean "my taxes might go up and my workers might form a union."

4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

How about Trump’s promise to replace income taxes with tariffs? I’m sure that will be great for the economy …

Driftwood and Neutral Corner like this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Anyone who banks on Trump doing any specific thing if he's elected is an idiot.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I feel safe betting on the line marked “Fucking Up.”

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

vigorous jacking-off motions

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I would love for people who say that to explain what they mean.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You say you don't mean to blame the victim or her family, then you go on to blame the victim and her family. Fucking disgusting, especially because even you know he is guilty of the act and of covering it up for decades.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

According to Trump, somebody told him if they build electric semi trucks they will have to stop six times when driving coast-to-coast. Current trucks don’t have to stop at all, he said.

Driftwood and garrow like this.
  11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Why his rotting brain doesn't lead the news every day is an indictment of the fukchead media.

Draft saved Draft deleted