1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

And carry a pistol.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

They all have the same tales of polygamy, incest, pre-marital sex and Sodom, which according to the Bible was one big red-light district. Then you have the occasional hooker, etc. Some kids might say, "sign me up." Then demand to discuss the racy stuff. Or do your term paper on Lot's daughters banging the old man.
    "Lot's daughters get their father drunk and have sex with him. Since it's in the Bible, is this okay? Discuss."

Last edited: Jun 27, 2024
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

The other place I'll probably follow the debate?

Here.

Be your best, wittiest and brightest, folks!

garrow likes this.
  5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Why don't you go ask your father, and mention that young Hooters waitress I saw him with. #crossthread

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

What does the N in UNC stand for?

Nowledge!

maumann likes this.
  8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

No, because if there was, Trump would bet $20 million on himself doing just that.

I Should Coco likes this.
  9. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

I laughed out loud about some of the headlines for tonight. "The most important debate in U.S. history."

Why? What can anyone possibly not know about these two candidates that will be revealed.
    I mean this might be the least important debate ever. Are they really gonna sway anyone with a brain?

10. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Not to mention carry guns to prevent a school shooter.

Edit: @Neutral Corner beat me to it.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

With all this talk about the debate - I haven't read enough about how it came together. How the Presidential commission was bypassed - networks negotiated with the campaigns they are covering? And how rare it is to have a debate before the conventions. Feel kind of bad for the colleges who thought THIS would be there year to host one of these.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...steps-down-for-the-election-year/74203082007/

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Erin Burnett just Stefanik lay tracks all over her back.

She has zero ability to stop shitheads like Stefanik from dominating an interview. I think Burnett enjoys it.

upload_2024-6-27_19-44-18.jpeg

Draft saved Draft deleted