1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

If you go by the polling that is simply not the case.
    The floundering debate could have a catastrophic effect downballot if he remains.
    That's why they're freaking out. They are seeing data no one else is seeing, just like Trump's monkeys do.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

How many people watch the network news these days?

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Speaking of senior citizens who have stayed too long at the fair, anyone heard from ole Moscow Mitch lately?

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Look at where things stood one year ago vs. where they are today. 209 EVs in 2024 for Biden or Harris.

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 1.35.48 PM.png

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

x.com

This is a metaphor for the generational divide of nothing else. A President who said he wanted to be a bridge intends to stay until he goes into full senility.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Yes and the AD and school president completely support the head coach right up until they send out the “thanks for your service” post on social media.

7. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I guess that’s it. I do miss a news delivery method that actually ranks the news of the day by relative importance.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

November!?!? For Christ's sake, tomorrow is the fourth of July and we will be ready for the fall. It's gonna be the best election we've ever had. Now if you fellas are concerned about the ticket, you do whatever you have to make the ticket competitive but we will win.

[​IMG]

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Our owner was the same way. 19.5 percent was never good enough.
    Think they'd take half that now?

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

We had the two-a-day quota at my last newspaper job. One month, I was averaging three a day (actual articles and not reworded press releases) and still managed to be put on a "corrective action plan" because I was just that well-liked by the city and managing editor.

2muchcoffeeman and franticscribe like this.
  12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I have no idea of that's true. But it'd be fucking on brand. Two criminals. Two traitors.

Draft saved Draft deleted