1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

OK, stop.

Where have we heard this before? Oh, wait. It was 2016.

[​IMG]

Here you go:
    il_fullxfull.1168239375_9mdb.jpg

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Seems we never have these discussions about such paragons of health such as McCain and Fatfuck.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That seemed to be the plan in 2020, but it didn't happen. I don't think there is much doubt it was a major tactical blunder.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Being less popular than that psycho rapist Trump?!?!? It is all just so f*cking appalling. Shame on everyone who pulls the lever for that human garbage pail in a boxy suit and red tie.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That wasn't fucking leaked.

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

star man -

Biden's whiff at the debate was just as bad as Slobbo trying to navigate that ramp a few years ago at West Point.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Dress code here calls for a black or white polo shirt. I was thinking or a red one today, but declined because I didn't want someone thinking I was MAGA.

garrow and Driftwood like this.
  8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Funniest July 4 story ever (for me anyway):
    About 10-15 years ago we took off on the Harley I had. We found ourselves in a town called Buladean, NC. We hit stopped traffic. Wife asked what was up. Don’t know. Turns out we tacked on at the tail end of the town’s parade. We just went with and had best time waving at people as they clapped and cheered. Nobody caught on or seemed to care that we really weren’t supposed to be there. We were just a motorcycle in the parade.

9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

“Baseball, hot dogs, mud wrestling and Chevrolet …”

OscarMadison, Driftwood and HanSenSE like this.
  10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I truly hope the man has a heart attack and dies on live television, but five years ago, Donald Trump provided one of the finest performances of unintentional comedy when he had his big Tribute to America parade. A few thousand of his dipshit followers came to DC, got soaked by a rainstorm and listened to Trump read a book report on America’s history - complete with references to the airports we had in the 18th century. Everyone looked awkward and confused — as crowd and Trump kept waiting for the usual punchlines of “lock her up” and “build the wall” that never came — as I literally fell off my couch laughing so hard that Mrs BYM2 half wondered if I had lost my mind and half wondered if I could breathe.

Fred siegle and gingerbread like this.
  11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It’s because some people have been convinced that half the country loathes the military and that supporting it owns the libs.

SFIND, tapintoamerica and Cosmo like this.
  12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I'm lefty as hell. I love the USMC, like the USN, and the Army and Air Force are OK, too. Do I have to comment on the Coast Guard and Space Force?

Draft saved Draft deleted