1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

A game involving balls with a stick one is supposed to be honest at is involved.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Good explainer.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I certainly hope Joe opened up with, "My fellow members of NATO, I greet you as an American president who will NOT dismantle this alliance on the command of Vladimir Putin. I certainly hope there are citizens in all of our constituent nations or elsewhere around the world who will take it upon themselves to make sure that never ever happens. By Any Means Necessary."

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Things happen. People do things.

6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I'm still amazed and astounded that nobody with the right incentive and willingness for the common good of the nation hasn't infilrated a certain golf course and put a bullet in between Trump's shoulder blades in the middle of his backswing on the 13th fairway. The very definition of a flying right elbow.

Heck, people were crazy enough to try and kill Gerald Ford. How on earth does the Orange Cheeto not end up in the crosshairs of someone's rifle sight? The Secret Service is too good, dammit. Vlad's only into throwing people out of open windows. Where's Antifa when we need them?

I'd do it but I'm not a very good shot. But what this country needs right now is a good assassination.

EDIT: Apparently I forgot to use the sarcasm font. Sorry.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2024
    HanSenSE, Woody Long and Driftwood like this.
  7. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

maumann likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

How about we just win an election, instead of dreaming of taking another’s life?

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The most powerful self-styled Christians in this country think Jesus would shoot anyone who tried to cross the border of his preferred country on sight. Because he’d have an arsenal of weapons and a perpetually angry disposition. That’s what they think Christianity is.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's the classic American heresy. God is just like me, except he has the power to vanquish all the things I can't and hate because I can't. God is basically boner pills and an automatic weapon. If there was a God, they'd all already be pillars of salt.

I Should Coco and HanSenSE like this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I am a very good shot with guns both long and short, but I'm honestly not interested enough to get gunned down in a Maryland barn or Dallas police station to do it.
    He deserves to be gut shot with a .410 to prolong the agony.

Very good shot, and I have the medals to prove it.

Draft saved Draft deleted