1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

In just about every other way, he is still better than Trump. Sure, it's an incredibly low bar, but one even Bidan can still clear.

Fred siegle and HanSenSE like this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Damnit we aren’t blackballing Biden from fraternity rush. The country is at stake and we don’t have time to spend petting Biden’s ego. And I’m getting a little tired of the insinuation that we must be some kind of duplicitous traitors for not falling in line. His own donors and staff are breaking for the lifeboats. Don’t think any of them - any of us who voted for him as recently as this spring - wanted it to crash and burn like this.

maumann, OscarMadison, garrow and 3 others like this.
  3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

This is embarrassing.

4. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Biden’s performance tonight is ideal for Trump.

Decent enough to stop the bleeding. Not lucid enough nor inspiring enough to bring in undecideds.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

My “standard” is let’s call out bullshit. Trump is a bullshitter who hasn’t been able to put together a rational thought in decades, yet no one is calling his ability to run into question nor whether he should drop out. Why? Because Republicans gaslight and deflect and welcome incompetence. Democrats, meanwhile, know Biden was never perfect but panic now. I want better than Trump. That means let’s unite to beat him not fire the coach after a three game losing streak.

6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

You make a great point. The problem is Trump has been lying his head off, rambling incoherently and throwing out his racist dog whistles for eight-plus years, and a solid 35% of the voters don’t G.A.F.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Biden still blathering about too many statistics. Most of them sound correct but it still sounds like number babble.

How long is this fuckin thing gonna go on?

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Literally everyone who doesn’t work for the Murdoch or Sinclair empires has been doing exactly that for nine years and counting.

franticscribe likes this.
  9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

“But anyway … “

What in the ever living fuck is that?

10. Starman

Fatfuck's ability is not in question. It's nonexistent.

11. Starman

PROJECT 2025

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Cognitive tests!

Draft saved Draft deleted