1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

The presser was fine. It just wasn’t Once More Unto The Breech or Friends, Romans, Countrymen Lend Me Your Ears. And even then, I think some who come to bury Biden, not to praise him, were never going to appreciate what or how he delivered last night. In their minds, it’s a fait accompli. Mixing up Harris and Trump didn’t help coming off of mixing up Putin and Zelensky.

But it’s going to go how it goes. We ignore the buffoon who could never sound as good as Biden does on his worst day. Instead we tear down a guy who isn’t what he was, but is doing the job because Dems just can’t play the Republican game and instead will blame everyone except themselves when we get a dictator in January.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2024
    SFIND, garrow and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  2. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I've long thought the POLLZ!?!?!?!?!? have been missing something. Dems have overperformed every time since Roe.

But I wonder if it's more than that. I wonder if the FUCK TRUMP vote is equally as strong or stronger than the MAGA vote.

We sometime lose sight of how hated the fucking guy is as we obsess over Biden. The candidate might matter less than it has in the past.

garrow and maumann like this.
  4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

No, a lot of 2020 America sucked, starting mostly with a pandemic that one party and the president continually downplayed. That's just one reason why I, and more than 81 million others, voted for Biden. Because maintaining the status quo with an insane racist would have been disastrous.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Honey Joe sounds like a mule eating an apple.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

"Look folks ... "

7. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Goldschmidt nods.

maumann likes this.
  8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Stunning, considering how the fucktard is shoving right-wing propaganda at you on Queef*

*the app formerly known as X

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Sometimes people on here will whine about “Trump did the same or worse when he was president!” And instantly I think “Yeah, and he lost.”

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Moscow Mitch!

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

And yet there’s no collective “you lost, go the fuck away, Donald” like there is for a guy actually trying to do the job.

Draft saved Draft deleted