1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

There are a few things MAGAs don't get to claim after this:
    1. They can't bitch at the media or imply the media was "happy" with this. The MSM media has been more than kind to their orange god, for their own shameful reasons.
    2. They don't get to claim Biden's comment about targeting Trump somehow led to this (And fuck you JD Vance). After all the dangerous rhetoric Trump and his minions have spouted in the last eight years, that's a card you don't get to play. It was dangerous rhetoric that unleased thousands of assholes on the Capitol on 1-6-21 with the resulting carnage, damage and death. So fuck way off.
    3. You don't get to bitch about the guy with the gun, who sold him the gun, whether he should have had a gun, etc. You're the ones who want open carry and the right for 18 year olds to buy rocket launchers.
    That said, those are exactly the cards that will be played at the convention and beyond.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Or the bullet hit the TelePrompter, deflected slightly, then a piece of shrapnel hit Trump and the bullet hit a bystander.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

On the side of keeping Twitter…

IMG_2742.jpeg

dixiehack and DanielSimpsonDay like this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Been watching Twins-Giants for the last few hours, following along here and on Twitter and haven't missed the usual talking heads saying the usual things one damn bit.

Matt1735 likes this.
  5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Fake or a scratch. The photo is not possible. The muzzle velocity from a rifle through to be the one used is more than 3,000 feet per second. There isn't a conventional camera capable of capturing a bullet in mid-flight like that.

FileNotFound likes this.
  6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Dave Loggins and Richard Simmons are on A-12. Lead briefs.

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

1. Fuck him. I wish he had died.
    2. Yankees can't shoot.
    3. [​IMG]

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Butler County, PA Yankees think they’re southern. You’ll see way more confederate flags there than where you live.

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The real-life version of Clayton Bigsby.

[​IMG]

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Dude posting it is a MAGA state rep from Ohio. The very definition of an unreliable narrator.

11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I will always remember I was eating crab rangoons when I first saw Trump hitting the deck. My memory is photographic when it comes to sports moments and breaking news situations. I don’t remember anything else.

Things of that nature.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

As I survey the entirety of the republic, the political landscape and the discourse online, it brings to mind the sage words of a great philosopher.

IMG_5846.jpeg

Fred siegle and franticscribe like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted