1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

I don't know or care any longer what to think, but this is an individual who defaced a government map in real time to project a lie.

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

You think sacrificing a bystander was part of the plan?

I don’t think even Trump or his people would cross that line.

Liut and MNgremlin like this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The more cynical side of me says if it were a work he’d do it 4-6 weeks before Election Day for maximum effect. Why step on the Dems in Disarray gold mine leading into your own convention?

ADD: I also think he’s enough of a pussy that he couldn’t stand to be in the vicinity of something like this going down when he knows in advance that’s what’s happening.

maumann likes this.
  4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

While walking the dog this morning, I noticed two new Trump flags and a new Trump sign in our neighborhood. Those join the two existing Trump flags, including one with his head on top of a bodybuilder arms and torso holding a military-style rifle.

Not that it really matters in a state any GOP presidential candidate will easily win, but I still find it a bit depressing.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2024
  5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I mean, I already assumed he was a dickhead I wouldn’t want to spend time with on account of him dragging the family to a Trump rally.

Still dead though. Which in the greater scheme ought to count for more than The Ear Shorn Round the World.

franticscribe likes this.
  7. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

She can’t do that.

x.com

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Great American. Up there with Sammy Susar.

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It must be nice to live a consequence-free life like Trump.

Driftwood likes this.
  12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

dude he was willing to sacrifice his vice president to stay in power. He routine puts these people in 100 degree heat with no shade to listen to his inane nonsense. You think he gives a fuck about anyone but him?

Draft saved Draft deleted