1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

its almost like he picked the worst possible option (after noem knocking herself out of the race) possible to ascend to run the country

garrow likes this.
  2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Mike Pence was a dullard and a theocrat, but ultimately was not seeking to destroy the institutions of government by force.

J.D. Vance would be a blaring siren indicating the GOP is all in for a new American pogrom. I am advocating 0.0 assassination attempts, but if you are a minority or your MAGA neighbors know you hold views contrary to theirs, I suggest you develop your plan for personal protection now and be ready to pull the trigger if your life or that of a family member is at stake. They’re coming to roll all of it back, all the way to Dred Scott.

WriteThinking likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

For those "undecideds"----you really wanna double down on MAGA crazy with Vance (whose resume is really thin)?!?!?

4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Those two lack one of the two most important qualities Donald Trump was looking for. A person like Stefanik lacks both of the qualities.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

'Cuz no one was going to notice, amirite?

6. dixiehack

It’s already buried below the Trump Shot! follow-ups and seems like it is being treated as another day at the MAGA office. So actually yes.

We are all just marking time until China decides to give this country a fuck you enema.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Frightening cowardice

8. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

So you’re saying I should go ahead and have a large pizza for dinner with a six pack of beer, carbs be damned?

Thanks, Trump!

9. dixiehack

Extra cheese

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"You don't seriously believe I would have a n****er run our family business?"

"Of course not."

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well Stefanik does have a couple outstanding qualities which would grab his attention. And that is how he makes a lot of his selections

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Daily Show taking the night off too. At least they aren't pretending they are something that they are not.

Draft saved Draft deleted