1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Quick! While they're all in one place!

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

If only they could have survived with a scrape on the ear they could have had themselves a couple photo opps, too.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Oligarchs have their man. Fat Orange Hitler goes from wanting his VP hanged to...plotwist and he knows it. Last night:

media_GSn2Y0eXoAUWE4i.jpg

Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
  4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The only problem with Trump getting shot is the limp dick child missed. Kyle Rittenhouse at least hit somebody.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

To be fair, the would be assassin hit somebody too. Just not the “somebody” he was aiming for. The difference is whereas Rittenhouse could aim for and hit the broadside of a barn, the Trump shooter couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn-sized ass.

Driftwood likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That poll is really unsurprising to me.

On top of it, even if he got any amount of sympathy or good will because someone took a shot at him, it's July and that would have worn off by November. Some other event is going to take over the news cycle, and if it's Trump doing something shitty, you can put the assasination attempt into the rear view mirror as far as most voters are concerned and put the focus on him being a douchebag.

That doesn't mean Joe Biden is beating him. They are two of the worst candidates imagineable and this is an election of attritition. The way the electoral map sets up, Trump virtually even with Biden in national polls puts way more states that Biden absoltutely will need to carry into play. Trump's states are safer than Biden's states.

I think if the election was tomorrow, Trump would win big. The Democrats make Donald Trump into a viable winner.

maumann likes this.
  8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Maybe with Angie or them boys on the grassy knoll.

Driftwood likes this.
  9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Apparently the photo of him sleeping was during a prayer. And we know now the golf photo was not from Sunday. Let's not jump the gun on everything, especially when he gives us so much ammo. Not that it matters to the MAGA sheep

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Two crazy losers

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

If the election were tomorrow, it wouldn't be close. It's always that way in the backwash of the opposition convention. President Dukakis says hi.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Yeah, of course. And I've been repulsed by him in every way for every one of those 40 years.

The image reflects the ongoing, neverending national malaise. But I do look forward to the day it ... goes away.

Draft saved Draft deleted