1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Still claiming to be the smartest person walking the Earth ... while hosting a MAGA talk show ... on AM radio ... one day per week (per his LinkedIn).

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Did Michelle ever introduce Barack?

3. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

My elderly mom literally just wondered and asked me about this. "He just got shot, and we haven't heard anything about her, like, "She's here at the convention, or, she's with her husband, or anything like that. It just seems weird. Did they get divorced, and I just haven't heard about it?"

I told her I didn't think so, and had no explanation for the other things. "I think they're just not that close, she wants to keep Barron out of things, and that's just how their marriage is," I said.

"It's just weird," she said, shaking her head. I'm praying it gets her thinking, and that maybe it will get her thinking of not voting for Trump, like she, unfortunately, has been.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know, I need to charge my phone.

6. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Joe threatening to quit? Don't threaten me with a good time.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

My wife made a good comment/observation/whatever earlier this evening totally unrelated to any of this, but it fits.
    "I don't understand how people can be so mean to each other."

I've been trying to chase some mental demons out of my head already today, so the only thing I could muster was "Uhhhhhhh."

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fixed that for you, Britfuck.

10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

If anyone needs further proof that Our Great Nation is backsliding farther into the Great Void Beyond, consider this: In the space of 10 minutes today, from inside the hardware store to inside the grocery store next door, I counted 11 people wearing Crocs.

This ain't exactly Hicksville, to begin with, and anyway I thought
    we had all recovered from Crocs Disease by now. ... WAKE UP, MORANS.

franticscribe, HanSenSE and maumann like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

More people voted against Trump in '20 than against any candidate in the history of America (and no, not because of fraud) because they knew he failed at the job. NOW, NOW....after January 6th, the docs theft, the sexual abuse case, the 34 felony convictions, the thousands of insane ramblings, they want to bring him BACK?!?!?

He seems even more ignorant now than he did in 2015. It so baffling and painful. F*********CK

Driftwood and tapintoamerica like this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

NBC learning to cower ahead of time. The MSM becoming quite conscious of what they will or won't be allowed to say next year before being shipped off to the prisons.

Draft saved Draft deleted