1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Do they? Beats me. I know my HOA contracts with our private vendor.

And if the government didn't? What's to prevent Joe's Waste from advertising his services and me hiring them?

Everybody loves the government that helps them and hates the government that makes their lives more difficult.
    Republicans AND Democrats.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Even still? He has six more months in his term and a hell of a lot of voters to win over.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Trump looks like ass.

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

5. Slacker

Nah, get some rest. You've earned it! :)

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Even though the attempt on his life has left him scarred and deformed, his resolve has never been stronger.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Savannah + Don Jr. = RNC speakers who have felons for fathers.

Driftwood likes this.
  9. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

He does, but it doesn't matter. The Republican Party has allowed someone who never should have been a candidate to be its nominee, and I've spent all day feeling like he's actually going to win the Presidency again, based on nothing good that he ever did, and despite everything wrong that he did but that apparently never happened in the eyes/memories of millions of weak, misguided, misinformed and uninformed people.

Nobody wanted to talk about Trump/Republican policies tonight. It was all about "Let me tell you about the man that I know," because, of course they don't want to talk about policies or specific accomplishments! He/they don't have any! At least not that people would actually support if they had them laid out, in detail, and with specifics, and truths.

A thoroughly depressing day.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2024
  10. Slacker

Hate to see it and say it, but to bring up this photo post again,
    it does look like Orange Cheeto has somehow shed some weight.

Now, the big question: five solid days of liposuction,
    or two weeks of those daily hydroxychloroquine enemas he swears by?

[​IMG]

Kato likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

What is it that the reporters say? "I watch this so that you don't have to"? That works just fine for me. I don't have any interest in hearing what they're telling the rubes.

If anything important happens I'll hear about it later.

OscarMadison and Baron Scicluna like this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I think he's dwindled down a bit after leaving office (he was at or over 400 at the end of his term), as saggy old men often do. It's a lot of work to eat enough to maintain a 400 pound ass. So I'd figure him about 350-360 now.

FatBrit admits to a height of 5-9 and a weight of 112 kg (246 pounds) which sounds plausible. If Bojo is 5-9, then Fatfuck is right around 6-0 1/2" as I've maintained for years.

Draft saved Draft deleted