1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please allow me to interject my feelings about Mother Nature

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Played by Esai Morales, a Jericho alum. I need to get into Ozark.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, it damn sure ruined some docks, RVs camped along Sylamore Creek and a few days of trout fishing.

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

The last couple of mornings have been miserable. Mis-er-able. It's been 80+ and over 90% humidity at 5:30 a.m.
    I have some kind of crazy sinus condition where I get gagged with drainage. Well, when you can't breathe because there is more moisture in the air than oxygen, it's amplified. I have literally walked out on the front porch before dawn and projectile puked. I guess it would be funny if it was someone other than myself.

4. Twirling Time

Go to the Little Red River down below Greers Ferry Dam instead. The water will be high because the rain fell right in the lake's watershed and they'll be generating nonstop, but it will be a regular flow and the trout fishing is fine well past Pangburn. If they're generating, the paddling will be good too. Been years since I've been out there.

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

GSqU1bIbgAA5vgz.jpg

It was 96 or so in Microville yesterday until a cold front moved in at about 7 p.m. Temp dropped about 30 degrees in an hour and we got a great light show and some rain just after our game was over, luckily it was played in 2:06 and we beat the lightning. Much cooler today (70s) and so much more comfortable.

I Should Coco, MileHigh and maumann like this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

I’m headed to Heber Springs this weekend to look at a house on the Little Red.

7. Twirling Time

Excellent choice! Let me know what the prices are like. I loved that river in the summer.

8. Inky_Wretch

Driftwood likes this.
  9. Driftwood

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

maumann and Inky_Wretch like this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

As long as she gets a water view …

Driftwood and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  12. Driftwood

Just keep her away from a guy named Earl. I hear he is the Charlie Daniels of the torque wrench.

Draft saved Draft deleted