1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

There is ticket splitting, but the NC legislature also has now had two rounds of extreme gerrymandering that have put both chambers on GOP lockdown. NC is more of a purple state than a lot of people realize.

UNCGrad and Driftwood like this.
  2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Old Copy Editors Die Hard Dep’t:

I am using periods for the Republican vice presidential candidate because his full name is James David Vance. And his senate website and the cover of his “Hillbilly Elegy” book uses them.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Of course they are.

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If Trump supporters are wearing diapers and ear bandages in honor of dear leader, maybe someday they’ll follow through when natural causes put Trump in a coffin. That would own the libs for sure.

HanSenSE and Cosmo like this.
  7. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I continue to know nothing, but...

I think Joe bows out now.

dixiehack likes this.
  8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I’m going to go the opposite way. Them putting this on their ears is the first sign these people have a sense of humor that doesn’t involve revenge fantasies since…ever.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

eric trump linda mcmahon dana white hulk hogan i already feel my economic anxiety lessening and the iton fist of government overreach pulling away what a great job just making an observation sorry you can't handle the inverse correlation between deportations and taxes

MisterCreosote likes this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Like someone said upthread, it would be cool if he announced 30 minutes (or less) before Stinky took the podium tonight.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

For all the crud "party politics" gets (and deserves much of the time) - it does provide a "check" on politicians like Menendez and Biden. I think we all know what what would happen if Trump were in the same predicament as Biden is. There is no one he would listen to.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Crazy Donny and Thiel's man were in Milwaukee trading plans
    Long came Tucker and his friend the Hulkster all duded up for Thursday night
    When Tucker slammed on the brakes and said anyone wanna go on up to Sleazy Lake?
    It's about a mile down on the dark side of route forty-one
    I got a bottle of adderall so let's try it
    We'll pick up Dr. Ronny and Vladimir and I'll take you all out to where the diner pilgrims go
    They're built like light

And they talk like racists in the night (all night) in the night (all night)
    Oh, you don't know what they can do to you
    Racists in the night (All night), in the night (All night)
    Stand right up now and let it flow through you

Draft saved Draft deleted