1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I wonder if Joe will do a convention speech. If he landed that one after not being on the trail every day, I think that could be a significant moment for the Harris campaign.

It might also be risky. Then again, the bar would be low to clear, and even if he didn't perform well, it'd be explained away as such.

2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

We just watched an RNC which included Kid Rock, Hulk Hogan, some OnlyFans thing I've never heard of (my mixed race wife had to explain her to me) and some other reality trollop whose entire spiel was, "my parents committed crimes and the Fulton County DA put them in jail. Whats up with that?" like she was Cliff Claven in that episode of Cheers where he does an open mic. There is absolutely zero the democrats can lose by letting Biden give a goodbye speech and granting him the dignity that a lot of others in the party have not. Plus, people are going to be more focused on what Shapiro, Wes Moore and Big Gretch have to say regardless.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I'm sure he'll do one, sort of a passing of the torch.
    In the letter yesterday, he said he'd address the nation later this week. Got to think it'll be by Thursday, so as not to take attention from the Olympics.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

WTF is that about?

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Harris posted an idiotic tweet about the "hate crime" poor Jussie endured before a single bit of investigating was done. Then again, so did Biden.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And how much of that will have to be diverted to in-court legal fees? Zero!

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

9. 2muchcoffeeman

Libertarian edgelord is posting stupid shit and is angry that his dire warnings aren't being taken seriously.

Fred siegle and TowelWaver like this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The biggest bitch of MAGA Nation is that somewhere somehow some lazy neegro is getting away with something

2muchcoffeeman and HanSenSE like this.
  11. 2muchcoffeeman

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You remember that from five years ago!?! I mean, that's impressive. Or sad. Impressively sad or sadly impressive. Either way, OK.

Draft saved Draft deleted