1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

ted nugent sacrificed going off to war so that kid rock could shoot a case of trans beer

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Click through to see the column where he says Harris is the best bet for the Dems.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No ally of Biden, Obama or Harris would ever say any of the shit contained in this story. Nonstop Right Wing Screech Machine talk radio squawking points.

Notice the entire article is written within the framework of King Kong Trump: the entire thing is written with the premise that Trump is an unstoppable juggernaut that first Hillary, then Biden and now Harris never had a chance of beating. Very very few Democrats of any affiliation think that Fatfuck is unstoppable or anything close to it. The huge majority believe he is a bloated gasbag just ready to go down.

My bet is the "source" has to be some right hand buddy boy of Blago who imagines they still have contacts on the inside.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2024
    2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Fucking a burning couch while pissing up a rope would seem to be harder.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

He said it again! F*cking insane.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Hannibal Lecter. He was a great defensive tackle for the L. A. Lambs.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Biden going full Trump with that makeup.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It just makes me sad to see him giving this speech with what appears to be Beau in a photo behind him.

franticscribe and gingerbread like this.
  10. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

I'm sure @The Big Ragu will correct me or tear me a new one but states that are in Trump's base and traditionally Republican are facing faster inflation - Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, South Carolina, Alabama. Those states with slower inflation are Blue - Pennsylvania, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut.

Most states that vote for Democrats also spend more money on education while those that vote Republican spend less on education. Usually that means jobs in those states pay correspondingly. Not saying that is cut and dried but in most education rankings, Blue states rank high and Red states rank low.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I bought a Biden/Harris mask in 2020. Most of the appeals since then go into my spam file.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

They should have marketed Biden as democracy ASMR.

gingerbread likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted