1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Man, he’s really bad at this.

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Flipper has made it one Scaramucci. Will he survive for two?

Songbird likes this.
  3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Chris Rock on racism: "I tell you one thing, if a war breaks out, Ill kill her first!"

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Revelations 13:3

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Yes, this. They go low, knife 'em in the back. Enough with the high road stuff.

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I actually want to be one of those harrumphing self-consciously morally superior Democrats. But this isn’t the race for that. Rusty chainsaw all the way down.

matt_garth, SFIND, dixiehack and 4 others like this.
  7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Break the fever, and then have the presence and grace of post-war Lincoln and Truman to allow for a healthy two-party system filled with democratic ideas across the spectrum once again.

I’m not optimistic either side will allow for that, but it’s my hope. The Republicans have made it nearly impossible.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2024
    SFIND and tapintoamerica like this.
  8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I like to say when they go low, lift your legs up and make them bang their heads into your knees.

Telling Iraq War protesters they’re unpatriotic. Orange alerts. Birtherism, Hillary and Pizzagate. Labeling LGBTQ people as groomers. Every election that is lost means it’s rigged. The Sandy Hook victims aren’t really dead.

Fuck them. Trump bladed his ear on purpose. The Republicans’ candidate for VP fucks dolphins on couches. People are talking. I’m just asking questions.

matt_garth, SFIND, UNCGrad and 4 others like this.
  9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I sure hope so, Pete

[​IMG]

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

“When they go low, we go high” made Democrats look cowardly in 2016, not to mention that whole, “we’re better than you” shit alienates people too. Everyone who went to junior high knows the school bully doesn’t leave you alone until you blast them back in the face. Bout time these people wake up and fight. Only took the threat of losing democracy for it to happen.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted